Electric Snow Thrower?

On the other hand junk mail IS good for fire starter, the electric thrower? Not so much.:laughing: Dusty
 
Well, anything that will get you out of the cold faster is worth trying! I don't do "cold" very well, which is why I live in Georgia!
 
Since we are on this thread, I though about getting $100 Snowjoe for the deck. Anyone ever used on of these?
 
I though about getting $100 Snowjoe for the deck. Anyone ever used on of these?

I think I have seen that attachment for gas powered weed eaters ..
They look like it should work for loose snow, but not so well for frozen over snow.

For the price it looks to be a handy easy starting power broom... :smile:KennyV
 
Since we are on this thread, I though about getting $100 Snowjoe for the deck. Anyone ever used on of these?

I have a Toro Power Shovel for the deck. It's great, but better for my northern property where there's a "mud" room that leads to the deck. The deck on my present home is off the bedroom and the PS is in the basement. Just doesn't seem worth it, generally.:laughing: I'm taking it up north where it will be appreciated. It was only 89 bucks a bunch of years ago.:wink:
 
I have a Toro that's 18" wide. good machine. left it with my folks and a 50ft chord. good machine for those jobs were my honda on tracks is too big.
 
I have one of these and it's ok. You can't change what direction the snow is throw so basically it's just shot straight in the air. The cord gets in the way and comes out all the time but it is better than shoveling the snow.
 
I have one of these and it's ok. You can't change what direction the snow is throw so basically it's just shot straight in the air. The cord gets in the way and comes out all the time but it is better than shoveling the snow.

What good is it if you can't change the direction it throws the snow? I wouldn't like getting tangled in the cords either. I guess I'll stick with my gas powered snow blower to get the deed done.
 
Back
Top