Echo ?

Threads
Does anyone know where you get the Echo percents off codes? I am looking to buy a new blower, and someone told me you can get 10, 20%, etc off to use when you purchase the product.

Threads
I remember seeing this, too, but I looked and looked but couldn't find it. I asked the question to Echo's Customer Service, so they should get back to me tomorrow, and I will let you know what they say. Stay posted! :smile:

Threads
A person just answered my question. This is what they said:

"Thank you for your e-mail to ECHO Incorporated.Unfortunately, Echo does not sell directly is currently not offering any coupons. All promotions, coupons, and rebates are handled through the ECHO dealers and administered by the regional ECHO distributors. Please contact your ECHO dealer for promotion information.

To locate the nearest Authorized ECHO Servicing Dealer, please contact our dealer referral line at 800-432-ECHO (ECHO), or visit our web site at http://www.echo-usa.com/Store-Locator?transaction=search&template=map_search."

I would ask your dealer just to make sure that the above statement is true and to see if he has any discounts at all.

Threads
Yep thats what I got from my dealer too I told them give me a call when your ready to sell one.:laughing:..:thumbsup: They think you just have to have it but I have 2 more so I am not going to cry if they dont sell me one. I just think they shouldnt send emails promoting discounts, and percents off if they dont actually have any.