Echo trimmer head.

Threads
With my low end trimmers and the bump heads I am always amazed at how much abuse they take. I turn the click shaft 90 degrees and cut deep victorian edges. and weed really deep. This causes the poor lines to tie up inside and withdraw like turtle heads. But it's worth it to pop out the cassete , loosen and rethread due to the really good work you can get out of these little devils. If I am just whacking on the level I do not have this problem (proper usage). I also wore off the plastic screw head covers long, long ago from using the base of the spool as a height gauge. These trimmers are a great invention. I have two large dog yards where the gates are not wide enough to get a rider through so I cut em with the whacker. The demon will take down wet 2 foot grass and weeds=amazing!:thumbsup:

I weedwack along the edge of the road and sometimes the string wears out quickly from constantly hitting the concrete, but I am always amazed at how I can edge sideways with my trimmer on mulch beds very deep and the line doesn't wear out and you can do all the mulch beds without ever bumping the trimmer head to advance the line! I love it! :thumbsup: