Echo SRM-225

JBrzoz00

Threads
I have the same machine, maybe 2-3 years old, gets 10 mins of use once a week. I think i left fuel in it last winter.

I literally just replaced my carb 5 mins ago. It runs like new.

Got the carb on e bay from a place called ROP equipment.

JP56

Threads
😆😆 I love this thread, Great thread for a morning laugh. I mean this may sound bad but really we have an individual with an echo trimmer that doesn't run and people saying or telling him to replace filter, lines, and plug with a "re-power kit" someone else saying some seafoam in gas tank if that doesn't work you'll probably need to replace carb :confused2: Has it dawned on anyone to give the guy an answer that makes sense like you have a machine that's a year old with a 2/5 year warranty and you should maybe take the thing back to the shop and let them deal with it under warranty or at least try before you go buying kits or carbs and possibly void the warranty you have.
Rick, any chance you have a diagram or pic of the fuel line routing & tank grommet for the SRM -225 trimmer? My son's died & I took a look at it. The hoses are rotted & snapped at the grommet, and there are only 2 hoses from the tank to the carb, BUT there are 3 holes in the tank grommet ! Am I missing something here , or is there a 3rd hose that should be in that grommet hole & going to someplace I cannot see?