disk

lizard

Threads
We use to have those offset disc machines 66 Feet wide in Australia.......a 'Grizzly'..........awesome machine...........but I like the John -Deere Green............just love it!:thumbsup::tongue::licking:

ihc_444

Threads
Great looking disk. Now you have just added another thing to my constantly growing list of things to do!

I had started on a 3' yard box for the old Sears, but found one for a simplicity and just had to covert it from the single hitch mount to the 3 point. It works good but doesn't look that good.

I have one old craftsman thee point disk category 0. If I could find another one locally then I would just have to make the frame, but would have to be a hand crank. No hydraulics.

Very cool.

bones66

Threads
Man you really went all out.....what workmanship. It appears to be adjustable for tilt (cut) just like it's daddy. Only needs one thing to make it really realistic??? Some dirt and dust! :biggrin:

mullins87

Threads
Beautiful picture...I wish my 318 looked that good. What model JD is the one with the disk?

Not only is that a 140, but it's the H3....and in pristine condition to boot! I looked at what was said to be a '71 or '72 model H3 in very rough shape. I really wanted it as I think it's the garden tractor to have, but he was wanting way too much for it.

Very nice work on the disk. Where did you get the individual disks and the rotating assembly they are bolted to?

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sweet setup:thumbsup: got to love seeing a farm setup in minature form.:cool:

lemley

Forum Newbie
Threads
that thing looks great how long did it take you to build that i want to build one like that for my cub cadet:thumbsup: