Details on the 2014 Craftsman ZTR's

Threads
---> Comparing the New 2014 Craftsman Zero-Turns to the Old 2013 Models - TodaysMower.com

204145.jpg

MRCo.

Threads
Coming to a scrapyard near you...even the "commercial" deck is stamped. More fodder for numbskulls who drive straight by small dealers with better products and actual after sales support....sad, sad.

Threads
Coming to a scrapyard near you...even the "commercial" deck is stamped. More fodder for numbskulls who drive straight by small dealers with better products and actual after sales support....sad, sad.

Yep it doesnt make sense to build a ztr, and put a crappy stamped deck on it. They should atleast offer the option for a fab deck. I noticed alot of them are doing it these days even John Deere.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
You have to remember these are meant for the residential market and are probably at least half the cost of residential models sold by Dixie Chopper etc. Some will give up quality for value. You get what you pay for.

MRCo.

Threads
You have to remember these are meant for the residential market and are probably at least half the cost of residential models sold by Dixie Chopper etc. Some will give up quality for value. You get what you pay for.
I'm not forgetting, I'm lamenting.

Parkmower

Threads
Any idea whose making them? Husq,MTD? I know past year models looked exactly like my MTD built cub rzt. Cost was about the same. Some people just love the craftsman name and as long as its a craftsman they're ok with that.

Threads
Any idea whose making them? Husq,MTD? I know past year models looked exactly like my MTD built cub rzt. Cost was about the same. Some people just love the craftsman name and as long as its a craftsman they're ok with that.

The article shows some are made by MTD, some by HOP (Husqvarna Outdoor Products).

Threads

Yep but the offer of the option for a fab deck would be nice. Then the customer could decide.