deck belt install?

AVB

Threads
A trick I picked up from a little old lady was to put a ratchet tie down on the tension arm to stretch against the spring.
She puts the free end on the tension arm so the ratchet can be placed where it is easy to get at.
Sorry to hear you having problems physically. I know how it feels to be down and can't do anything.

Back in October I was having spells where my whole left side was shutting down. Found myself on the floor twice wishing I had my phone with me. The last spell before I ended in the ICU for two days I was lucky enough to have the phone with me. Things seems to be better now that I on blood pressure pills. Now having dizzy spells but they going away as adjust to the new blood levels.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Might be a while.
Have just sent a message to customers telling then I can supply parts & will turn up & instruct them to fit for free but no more physical work till further notice
FWIW it is pressure from C1 through T1 squeezing on the respective nerves leaving the spinal canal so it is going to be a little while.
today it took over 1 hour to put the undies on.
I get a revision next week but am considering leaving it for another week by which time
i will not be able to walk so it will be a ambullance which is about the only way an Oz GP will actually listen.

AVB

Threads
Getting old isn't for sissies I have been told. Apparently I getting old since I hit 60 last June.

Here I am without insurance and the doctors think I am their piggy bank. The current doctor wants tests to be done but his office refused to tell me how they are going to cost me so the tests are not going get done for a while.

Spinal problems are not fun at all. Most of mine have been in lumbar region. Can step just right at times and feel someone just stab me in the area and causes massive hip pain. Getting better though as after 5 years they finally found that it was just a dislocated vertebra or truth to be known I found it. I was having lots pain one week and was laying in the floor for some relief when I went to get up on all fours it popped. At that moment I thought I broke something as hurt so bad but within 15 minutes all the pain was gone. I still having problems in that area but it is no where near what it was.

I had customers to make fun me for using a 2 ton engine crane to remove, repair, and reinstall small engines but once I explain why then they understand. They didn't do it in front me but I have overheard them at the supermarket. It why I can be found sitting on a little 6-10 inch stool at times as I just can't stay bent over very long at all. Yet somehow I manage to get the work done.

Hope you get better soon as chronic pain can make you very ill person mentally as it does wear on you. Personally I have been there.

Thin & Crispy

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Z248F mower. (The Z254F was not being made in 2015 when I bought the Z248F) I found that a chain binder from Tractor Supply can be used to stretch the spring which enables you to get the belt on. It worked really well. I even found a hole to hook the binder into. Don't tell Tractor Supply I used it to put the belt on before returning it for a full refund.

jayartibee

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can anyone point me in the direction of correct procedure for deck belt install on CT154?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Jay, please DO NOT post a question in multiple threads. You are only going to make it confusing for all of us. Start a new thread and be sure to include the model and serial numbers of the unit. Also, it would be courteous to delete your posts from all the threads you asked in.

jayartibee

Forum Newbie
Threads
Only asked on one thread - this one. Sorry, I thought it was relevant as the thread is about installing a deck belt and I was asking about how to install a deck belt...