Dealers attitudes

Gcorron

Threads
Thanks guys, for the replies, and the welcome!!

Now for the really tough news! As for Stihl handing out dealerships like candy, my daughter dropped by the house, probably smelled Steak on the grill. I had my string trimmer sitting near the grill, and she just asked if I liked Stihl equipment, I tell her the equipment is great, but I'm tired of dealing with people I want to punch.

Daughter works for a local lumberyard, she can/will sell anything, but she primarily works with windows. Says she only asked because THEY became a Stihl dealer, and oh BTW Dad, I can get it X% over cost (don't want to spill the beans too far here), and what would I like!

Never been prouder of my progeny! I mean, the boy is inventory manager a the local community college, what can HE do for me, huh, huh, I ask you?? She earned her steak that night.

Plus, her cell phone is on MY plan, she crosses me, she's on her own! Leverage, boys, it's all about leverage!

Thought I'd pass along the news that I finally found a dealer I can work with, we'll see about service, though I normally do that myself.

George