cv 730 choke problem

RDA.Lawns

Threads
I have a Kohler CV 730 with a ton of hours on it. My problem is the plastic on the choke butterfly rob that the rod from the cable bracket attaches to is broke. I can't see how to remove and replace just the plastic. Do I have to buy the whole butterfly ,carb or can I get just the plastic piece. I don't actually have to have the choke I've found a bottle cap of gas poured into the top of carb will start it but its a pain in the a** since every time you start it even after 4 hours of use you have to do this

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I have a Kohler CV 730 with a ton of hours on it. My problem is the plastic on the choke butterfly rob that the rod from the cable bracket attaches to is broke. I can't see how to remove and replace just the plastic. Do I have to buy the whole butterfly ,carb or can I get just the plastic piece. I don't actually have to have the choke I've found a bottle cap of gas poured into the top of carb will start it but its a pain in the a** since every time you start it even after 4 hours of use you have to do this

Part 2417302-S .
It just snaps on.
Perhaps I am just clumsey but they seem to get real brittle over time I usually manage to break 1 in 3 or 4 carbs that I pull down.