Cutting deck problem

Bange

Threads
What are these parts for? Any other decks or implements?

Level 1 dúvida.jpg

Bange

Threads
Well folks, I managed to solve the problem ... many will not like it because original pieces were not used, but it is the most viable solution for a set that has already been sacrificed, crooked and sure outside the original geometry.
Steps:
1 - 3cm increase in the Link Asm Lift FXD (101)
2 - inversion of the Bracket Deck Susp. Front (70)
3 - the Link Lift Susp connection flap has been dented. Front Mower (98), was very crooked.
4 - Changing the Manual Clutch Cable w / Spr (only the cable not the cover) and making another termination for regulation.

The simple inversion of the 70 did not have any positive effect.
Before the modification, it was very hard to select level 5, as the arms hit the bodywork.
After the modifications and adjustments, the deck continued to vary according to the level, but less than previously and the adjustment of the cable length was essential.

Peça 101.1.jpg
78 and 90
Peça 70 e 98.1.jpg
Croocked flap
Aba torta.1.1.jpg

end cable
Terminação do cabo de acionar o deck 1.1.jpg
Terminação do cabo de acionar o deck 2.1.jpg

final
Obs.: deck without knives

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Be careful running that deck by carpets, outdoor rugs and the like. My Snapper sucked up the wife's outdoor rug with a mulching blade on. I got scolded that day LOL.

slomo

Bange

Threads
Thanks for the warning, my blades are not yet installed, as I see the best way to sharpen them.
The cloth that appears is just not to get dirty when lying on the floor...?

Bange

Threads
Speaking of blades ... what is the speed (of blades) recommended for a good cut? Is there any type of table for the type of grass?