Crankshaft Warped from Flywheel Removal

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Came off evil bay in the UK.
Looks like it was made in China because there are no brand names on them or the box they used to live in which fell apart sitting on the shelf.
Will go back through the records to see if the details are still there.
Okay as I was needing to know what thread pitches were. I am currently looking getting that universal one I posted as it covers all thread pitches. Yesterday I really could used a 1/8-27 NPT version on a carburetor but manage to get a regular 1/8-27 NPT to work. Someone had cross thread the fitting.

Surely don't need any British threads are. I only seen one piece with British threads in 40+ yrs here. Oddball metrics are the most troublesome taps and dies that I have to special order. I couldn't even find a set of metric taps and dies here.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
They are all std Metric sizes, no fine extra fine or coarse

keakar

Threads
may have double-flared the CS end such that the outer edge rolled in and down so that the diameter of the hole is even smaller than the diameter of the threaded area of the hole.

that sounds like what happened, you could try to gently drill out the hole with a drill bit just to where the threads start and then see if it starts on the threads, if not then run a tap in it at that point