craftsman t2500 B&S platinum OHV 19HP: "ruixing" carb

Florida

Threads
  • / craftsman t2500 B&S platinum OHV 19HP: "ruixing" carb
Thanks fellas. Checked out alibaba and it looks like the Ruixing clone can be found via search string "carb 594605 792768" the clone is easy to spot because of the smaller square solenoid.
Attached a photo of the stock images they're using, noticed a crack haha. If I buy one on ali I will be sure to contact seller to point out that I don't want a cracked one, heh.
Surely there is another option available, i'm just mentioning this in case it helps anyone in the future.
Will try a clean out of the carb, the chinese one I found on fleabay arrives today will see how that works.
Good call on the USC. Been meaning to get one for work with soldering/printed circuit board cleanups etc.

Attachments

• cracked.jpg
    cracked.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 10

Florida

Threads
  • / craftsman t2500 B&S platinum OHV 19HP: "ruixing" carb
Just an update, hosed out the tank, replaced lines, filter, added shut off valve, used chink $13 ruixing 'clone' after pressure testing it, fired up and working for now.
Will be ordering a rebuild kit for the original carb I have on hand for when the current carb dies. Original carb had some debris/rust visible in one of the brass fittings (jets?) so it was probably simply clogged and needing a cleaning. Going to disassemble it and wash it out and put it on the shelf for later