Craftsman RER

LandN

Threads

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Every review I've seen is less than kind to the little Weed Eater.

It is cheap....and built cheap........and it's tiny.......but, it'll beat pushing, I guess!

Yeah, too bad JD doesn't make a RER anymore.....:frown:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, too bad JD doesn't make a RER anymore.....:frown:

Your right about the RER...
and looking at your avatar picture I just was reminded again, that is the same frame and body that the Electric 90 made by JD, was built on... great mower design Gas or Electric... :smile:KennyV

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't want anyone to get the impression that I only like RERs....:laughing:

I have a large lot where I live. Just a little too big to use a walk behind on in the summer heat, but too small to really use a 38" or higher dual-blade tractor wannabe. I had a really nice snapper 41" variable disk-drive, 12.5 hp i/c quiet machine, but it was too big to manuver easily.

The RER suits me well for now....but if I had a dual lot, or my own plot....it'd be way too dinky.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
The RER suits me well for now....but if I had a dual lot, or my own plot....it'd be way too dinky.

But still a VERY Good design and CUTE... I like the way they look/handle in close spaces... :smile:KennyV

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
But still a VERY Good design and CUTE... I like the way they look/handle in close spaces... :smile:KennyV

Too true...They are damned cute......:wink:

And, the JD shown in my avatar - and murrays that use the Tecumseh chain drive tranny - can be worked harder than their cuteness belies.