Craftsman chainsaw

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I would like to say that I was helped by this site,by other mechanics who seem to have a lot more knowledge than the star tech(the nerd) ! I have been a mechanic in HVAC for 45 years.I am an army veteran .I am just learning the small engine repair service,I know I have a lot to learn.I want to thank those who helped me I am 75 years old and I want to learn all I can to help me in the future.As far as star tech you are a loser!!!
So you can't take a little fun poking at you calling the carburetor a walnut. So be it I just make sure I don't help you anymore when you insult an OEM brand name.

BTW as me being a loser so are you if you can't take a joke. To me if you want a serious answer then post a serious question. I just wonder if you even bother to adjust the metering lever to the proper height provided you replaced the it and the metering needle. IF you want to learn more about that Walbro WT you should download the service manual for the WT series.

And since you are an Army veteran you should been able to see the humor the toothbrush scrubbing the floor comment as you may have seen a few privates to clean the barrack floors as a punishment. At least you weren't a Marine Corp private I know of that had to lick up his own punk in his first couple weeks of training.

If I am such a nerd (which btw is not an insult) then how I can successfully run a repair shop for the 20+yrs where the only mechanic is myself so I am the chief cook and bottle washer; otherwise, I do everything that has to be done to run to a business. On top that I probably do know alot more than just HVAC repairs like electronic office including computers, financial equipment, ATVs, Lawn care, form handling, electrical, vehicle (both consumer and commercial), farm equipment, home repairs (both frame and masonry including electrical and plumbing), and I am even Amatuer radio with CW experience. This a few things that I am capable of not mentioning being able to operate on my own animals a times. So yes I am well verse in many fields.

Bob Ford

Threads
So you can't take a little fun poking at you calling the carburetor a walnut. So be it I just make sure I don't help you anymore when you insult an OEM brand name.

BTW as me being a loser so are you if you can't take a joke. To me if you want a serious answer then post a serious question. I just wonder if you even bother to adjust the metering lever to the proper height provided you replaced the it and the metering needle. IF you want to learn more about that Walbro WT you should download the service manual for the WT series.

And since you are an Army veteran you should been able to see the humor the toothbrush scrubbing the floor comment as you may have seen a few privates to clean the barrack floors as a punishment. At least you weren't a Marine Corp private I know of that had to lick up his own punk in his first couple weeks of training.

If I am such a nerd (which btw is not an insult) then how I can successfully run a repair shop for the 20+yrs where the only mechanic is myself so I am the chief cook and bottle washer; otherwise, I do everything that has to be done to run to a business. On top that I probably do know alot more than just HVAC repairs like electronic office including computers, financial equipment, ATVs, Lawn care, form handling, electrical, vehicle (both consumer and commercial), farm equipment, home repairs (both frame and masonry including electrical and plumbing), and I am even Amatuer radio with CW experience. This a few things that I am capable of not mentioning being able to operate on my own animals a times. So yes I am well verse in many fields.
I did all the above before I posted my question. I know a lot about mechanics you nerd! As far as running your own business I don't believe you I think your mom is calling you for dinner come up from the basement you nerd!You could have never made it in the infrantry

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nerds.... Can I be a nerd too? Okay I'm a nerd. I loved the walnut carb joke. I know simple typo.

Just so you know Bob, StarTech is a highly valued member here. He helps many people daily with issues on this forum. He spends a lot of his personal time nearly answering every post on here. I would take it easy on him if I were you.

BTW, if you think StarTech is a nerd, you haven't been introduced to Bertsmobile1 yet. Bert is another super valuable top post answer guy many rely on. Bert has ton of mower slash OPE wisdom most will never gather in 20 years. Both are great guys. (y)

slomo the nerd

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well I had enough brains to keep out the military. Besides to me the military is just a legal way to murder people. I did support Redstone Arsenal financial division; although, most of the time when I arrive to repair the equipment they had thier feet up on the desktops and reading newspapers.

As for running my own business it not super high income but it pays the bills instead of depending the US government to pay them, beside my home is paid for which I did with cash at time of purchase. Can you say you paid fully for your home at the time of purchase without a mortgage? I have learn to live within my means without loans. Beside the more I make the more I have to pay in taxes. By the end of year I will probably added another 20K to my vault.

.Income.JPG

And the amount of inventory on hand
inv.JPG

With this I will move on to another thread where I can be of more help.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
You look like a loser to me!I am glad you were not in my platoon a lot of us wouldn't have survived you coward!!!
Hey dummy squad Bob, you've never seen the man in person. Your childish comments do no harm. Put your juice box down and go troll some other board.

slomo