CMXGAAH46BT PARTS??

sonicj66

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the same Craftsman Leaf Blower model CMXGAAH46BT that I purchased at Lowes. I needed the fuel tank repair kit. This post was one of the first to come up in my search so I thought I would register and add the parts list I found for this model to help anyone else with this issue in the future. It took me an entire day to get this and find out where I could get the parts. Lowes told me they can't order this part. I went to several local mower dealers and could not find anything for it. I called Craftsman and after a lot of searching they said it looks like this was made by Husqvarna. So I call Husqvarna and their automated message will send you around until you get to a message that says they no longer support these over the phone and to find a local dealer to assist. I found 2 dealers in my town listed on Husvarna website. Guess who was one of them.....Lowes (who can't get the part) and Tractor Supply. I call Tractor Supply and no dice. I reach out to neighboring cities to dealers and no luck. Finally I am on Husqvarnas website and see the green "Can We Help You" button on the left. I click on it and then other and then chat. I start talking to someone, fully expecting them to have never heard of this leaf blower. To my surprise she knew the part number and not only that but also gave me the whole parts list and some other authorized sellers online, as it was on back order. I was just happy to find out my blower was not completely disposable even if i have to wait a month. I really miss the days of calling and actually talking to someone.

Anyway I am attaching the photos of the parts for anyone in the future that runs into this issue.

CMXGAAH46BT - Craftsman Leaf Blower Part 1.pngCMXGAAH46BT - Craftsman Leaf Blower Part 2.pngCMXGAAH46BT - Craftsman Leaf Blower Part 3.png

Aprondad

Forum Newbie
Threads
There aren’t any part numbers here. What’s the crossover husqvarna model number? That would help greatly.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What is wrong with the tank ?
If it has cracked it can be plastic welded
They are made of HDPE and so are milk bottles so plenty of patch plates .

Aprondad

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks star tech,I couldn’t find that to save my life. although I did find the piston I was looking for this would’ve made the search easier.

SamB

Threads
What is wrong with the tank ?
If it has cracked it can be plastic welded
They are made of HDPE and so are milk bottles so plenty of patch plates .
Auto body shops most all have plastic(HDPE)welding equipment and experience at repairing bumper covers.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Auto body shops most all have plastic(HDPE)welding equipment and experience at repairing bumper covers.
Just to note auto bumper covers are usually ABS plastic.

Aprondad

Forum Newbie
Threads
still not resolved. I ordered a "piston kit" from SAWZILLA for this craftsman leaf blower as a "husqvarna 150bt" leaf blower and the part is wrong, the wrist pin is too large. the piston actually fits in the bore.

I've spent some time with husqvarna support, and they could not find the equivalent husqvarna model number. Husqvarna suppoet did email me the same parts list as above but they say they have all of #3 for sale in the parts list. Might as well buy a new blower if I'm going to purchase the whole engine.

back to square one.

SamB

Threads
Just to note auto bumper covers are usually ABS plastic.
Yes,of course you are correct, but the equipment is the same. Only the 'welding' rod is changed.Welding thermoplastics.jpg

beekflys

Forum Newbie
Threads
looking for the part number of the blower nozzle, in the operators manuel it is listed as number 23. Can not find a part number for this.