CMXGAAH46BT PARTS??

strohmoose

Threads
If you can find the part it will most likely be on a ship waiting to offload in California with a delivery date of late next year!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you can find the part it will most likely be on a ship waiting to offload in California with a delivery date of late next year!
When I checked the other day when I posted the part number my Husqvarna distributor had 2 in stock.

LawnWizard

Threads
Since Husqvarna ownes or makes products for so many others, a lot of their parts fit multiple pieces of equipment so the likelihood of someone having them is stock is actually pretty good.

STEVES

Threads
should be in this week, said in stock, time will tell

SamB

Threads
Since Husqvarna owns or makes products for so many others, a lot of their parts fit multiple pieces of equipment so the likelihood of someone having them is stock is actually pretty good.
Good point! My somewhat elderly (2005) CZ42175 zero turn Turf Care/Husqvarna was also sold as a Craftsman and as a Poulan mower. On the plus side,since almost none of the wear parts on it are proprietary, so I don't have to rely on Husqvarna for parts. The deck spindles, hydros, and the engine plus the blades all are from outside manufacturers that Husqvarna used to build my mower.
On the plus side, although the mower is old enough that any of the mentioned parts are now NLA from the dealers,I can get parts elsewhere.

LawnWizard

Threads
Good point! My somewhat elderly (2005) CZ42175 zero turn Turf Care/Husqvarna was also sold as a Craftsman and as a Poulan mower. On the plus side,since almost none of the wear parts on it are proprietary, so I don't have to rely on Husqvarna for parts. The deck spindles, hydros, and the engine plus the blades all are from outside manufacturers that Husqvarna used to build my mower.
On the plus side, although the mower is old enough that any of the mentioned parts are now NLA from the dealers,I can get parts elsewhere.
Sam, I have all Hustler mowers and unless it a a part for the frame or certain deck parts that are proprietary, I rarely get them from my dealer. Blades, spindles, bearings to rebuild spindles and front casters, plugs, filters, belts batteries, pto clutches, etc are readily available much cheaper elsewhere. And before someone jumps in, I don't just buy the cheapest parts available. I make sure they (especially filters) are Kawasaki specs.

SamB

Threads
Sam, I have all Hustler mowers and unless it a a part for the frame or certain deck parts that are proprietary, I rarely get them from my dealer. Blades, spindles, bearings to rebuild spindles and front casters, plugs, filters, belts batteries, pto clutches, etc are readily available much cheaper elsewhere. And before someone jumps in, I don't just buy the cheapest parts available. I make sure they (especially filters) are Kawasaki specs.
Having the tools and being able to work on your own mower helps keep our mowers running long after the big box mowers
are scrapped. It also keeps us from being prey to repair shops that only care about the $$$. The knowledge base here that we are blessed with is immense and from repair people that care about their customers. Of course,it should go without saying but one must start with a quality mower to start with.

STEVES

Threads
coil came in & correct, now have spark
Thanks!!