Clients

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I lost one house to a foreclosure. Just found out this week. I also put in a bid in an industrial park where a small factory went belly up. I had contacted a realtor that I have known many years about the possibility of getting some work and she got me to bid it. Said she would let me know as soon as she found out something.....

Threads
I lost one house to a foreclosure. Just found out this week. I also put in a bid in an industrial park where a small factory went belly up. I had contacted a realtor that I have known many years about the possibility of getting some work and she got me to bid it. Said she would let me know as soon as she found out something.....

Good luck! :smile:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

The problem for me on biding jobs is that I would feel like I'm working for someone again and not my own boss. To much BS that goes with that stuff.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The problem for me on biding jobs is that I would feel like I'm working for someone again and not my own boss. To much BS that goes with that stuff.

Well when you don't have work it buys groceries.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well when you don't have work it buys groceries.

It sure does and that's what I keep saying when people start talking about the lowballers in the business, for a lot of those guys it helps pay the bills and buys groceries.