M mowerman05 Well-Known Member Jun 13, 2013 #1 Can a deep cycle battery be charged with any charger or does it take a special charger, thanks
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jun 13, 2013 #2 You can use any charger, but I would section the lowest amperage possible and charge for a minimum of 24 hours.
You can use any charger, but I would section the lowest amperage possible and charge for a minimum of 24 hours.
Ric Lawn Pro Jun 13, 2013 #3 You can buy chargers with 2, 10 and 15 amp charging cycles. and if you can also buy with a 50amp starter charge so you can jump the car if need be. Like Rivets said pick you lowest charging cycle and charge for 24 hours.
You can buy chargers with 2, 10 and 15 amp charging cycles. and if you can also buy with a 50amp starter charge so you can jump the car if need be. Like Rivets said pick you lowest charging cycle and charge for 24 hours.
M mowerman05 Well-Known Member Jun 13, 2013 #4 thanks guys, I thought so but just wanted to make sure.:thumbsup: