Changing Mowers

mature8pointer

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a small lawn care business and always have used exmark zero turn mowers. As of lately the price has gone up considerably on the units plus it seems the warranty has gotten worse whenever I have a problem with them. I have a chance to switch over to gravely at a much better price but I don't know much about them. I would like to know what kind of cut they make and how well do they hold up. Any other info would be appreciated.

mature8pointer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping I would get a favorable response. At this point I can't brag on exmark like I once would have. If anyone else has any comments either way I would love to hear them.

Threads
I don't know anything about Gravely, but I was wondering how the quality of cut is with the Exmark. Is it really nice?

mature8pointer

Forum Newbie
Threads
The Exmark has a nice cut. At one time I would not consider another mower. It seems they now think they are the only game in town and are starting to get over priced. I also had one fail that had under forty hours on it. It took a act of congress to get it repaired. They only paid for the parts while I had to pay the service tech. Years ago there would have been no questions asked. They would have repaired it at no out of pocket expense.

Threads
Bob-Cat

Great customer service
Great cut
Great price
Great dependability
Great off-road
Great mower

- J Gilmore Design Ltd