Cemetaries

BHLC

Threads
Does anyone enjoy cutting cemeteries? I take care of 10 smaller ones the biggest is about 1/2 an acre. I could not fathom doing one with hundreds or thousands of stones! Thoughts?

Threads
Does anyone enjoy cutting cemeteries? I take care of 10 smaller ones the biggest is about 1/2 an acre. I could not fathom doing one with hundreds or thousands of stones! Thoughts?

I don't do them but there is a cemetary near me and I always see the lawn care company there doing it. It is a fairly big one and they do not trim around the stones every time so there gets to be some big weeds next to the stones! :confused3:

possum

Threads
The two here taken care of by the city are a disgrace. Folks go out on weekends and push mow as well as weed eat around the general area of lost friends and loved ones. Several have gotten togather to tow water tanks out last summer to settle new graves so sod can be placed this spring. The small country graveyards however are kept up very well by the townships. i filled in last fall around on site that a ZTR ploughed a deep set of tracks through a friend of mines grave and then strung the mud from it over several more sodded ones. These places 30 years ago were a point of a great deal of care and pride. The graveyards over to Fort Riley however are a thing of beauty. They are even handicap accessable. They edge the miles and miles of sidewalks to perfection.