Carburetor for walk behind front wheel drive Poulan Pro lawn mover.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Carburetor for walk behind front wheel drive Poulan Pro lawn mover.
Yes I know that but it should be the same carburetor. I believe that number is just a supersede. Awaiting price file to verify this so they could be wrong on the cross. Beside I need update my file anyways with all the price increases. I got a couple days to get all my price file modified and loaded plus I got to add a 2.5% surcharge with CC use.

Update>
Price file doesn't even have the 16100-Z870510-0009 in it. I wonder why Gardner is coming with the cross. Of course they may have hand crossed it on their system.
I came across one picture of what is supposed to be a 16100-z431010-0009 and it showed an electric choke.

3monkeys

Threads
Just got to the Sear link and use the zoom function to get a closer look. Select the third image and use the roll over zoom. Now it will be a little blurry but you should still make it out enough to see the carburetor setup. sorry nothing better on the net. I not too trusty of line drawings but is a blow up.
View attachment 60684

As for shut off and filter I would the Red Briggs pancake filter for the gravity fed system an no problem with the shut off valve.
Thanks, really appreciate your help. I glad I don't have to put it in landfill for 50$ part.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I'd take the carb in to a local mower shop and see if they have something that might work. Take the engine displacement with you so that can match that too.

That nut on the bottom may be corroded on or they could have used Loctite on it.
yep