Carb linkage

wolfey01

Threads
Boy you just don’t know what you are going to find when you try to help people? I’m being to think this guy’s cousin is “redneck mechanic from mi” or a 13 year old girl trolling this forum. It seems to me that this is like trying to teach this city slicker why you don’t transport bulls in the same trailer as fleshing heifers. Not only he doesn’t know how to hook up carb linkages, but have any clue how a help forum works. Do you think he would understand what to do if I posted a Briggs service manual for engines with models 5-22? I think he has the same linkage set as a model 7, but could be wrong, as it could be the same as a Fairbanks Morse hit-n-miss. Maybe if he’d learn how to resize a picture we would see exact what he has. Nor has he seen how foolish he looks each time he posts. Star, it seems like he likes you so I’ll back out of this thread and let you try to help him, unless he wants to continue his obnoxious rant against me
Come on guys! Put them back into your britches and lets move on please? This pissing contest is silly and immature. Rivets, I respect your knowledge and willingness to help, and Kirok, you could have handled this a bit better also. So what do you say fellas? Please?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Come on guys! Put them back into your britches and lets move on please? This pissing contest is silly and immature. Rivets, I respect your knowledge and willingness to help, and Kirok, you could have handled this a bit better also. So what do you say fellas? Please?
Totally agree. Personally I am staying out this one.

If the OP would post some images of the problem area would help to id the problem, maybe.

Kirok

Threads
Totally agree. Personally I am staying out this one.

If the OP would post some images of the problem area would help to id the problem, maybe.
I will try again to post some pics later today

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
he hasn't posted photos yet. That request was Saturday morning. It is now the following Thursday afternoon.

CLStout

Threads
Oh, OK. I hope he didn't just drop out of the group.

CLStout

Threads
At least you were able to track it down. Good to hear.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I was brand new to mowers 11 years ago when I bought the repair run
While I knew engines inside out, all the rest of the bits were new to me
So apart from spending 10 hours a night watching U-tube videos I joined just about every mower forum on the web ( there are a lot of them )
I only activily post on 4 of them as I am considered unAmerican , communist & even worse to some forums unchristian.
However what I have notice is ay least 1/3 of the people who post here also post the same problem on all of them and probably 20 face book groups as well because they are the most important person on the planet so if he wants to go then well & good

SamB

Threads
" I am considered unAmerican , communist & even worse to some forums unchristian."
Not in my book,bertsmobile1,you're more like your title under your name. ?