Can't Wait for 2014 Possible New Honda Stuff

dfbrown

Threads
For Honda Fans out there, I can't wait to see what comes out in the future. Maybe a nexite deck commercial HRC mower to cut the 128 lbs weight, prevent rust, cheeper cost? Maybe an all new zero turn mower? HRC 30 inch commercial mower to compete with new toro & exmark 30" market? Should be Interesting but they really do not change things that often because I am sure they really don't need to because they sales are probably that good. Think about it, HR214 & hr215 were made for a very long time and really are very much the same machine in a nutshelll just like the origional harmony then hrb then hrx. your thoughts?

Threads
For Honda Fans out there, I can't wait to see what comes out in the future. Maybe a nexite deck commercial HRC mower to cut the 128 lbs weight, prevent rust, cheeper cost? Maybe an all new zero turn mower? HRC 30 inch commercial mower to compete with new toro & exmark 30" market? Should be Interesting but they really do not change things that often because I am sure they really don't need to because they sales are probably that good. Think about it, HR214 & hr215 were made for a very long time and really are very much the same machine in a nutshelll just like the origional harmony then hrb then hrx. your thoughts?

Yes, I would love to see ALL of the things you suggested! Also along with an HRC mower with a NeXite deck, I think a Clip Director like the one on the HRX would be a good idea!
honda hrx clip director.jpg