Can't get mower to run right

The unlit propane torch is a waste of time unless you are trying to generate a big bang.
It needs to be a liquid, WD 40 , Metholated spirits ( a tad dangerous ) even water will do but propane is silly.
 
Picked this project up again after the long fall and winter.

I changed how the spring was holding the butterfly on the carburetor by using a piece of wire to make a loop and attaching the spring to that.

Unfortunately, the manual did not have a picture of how it should be, but its works so I am satisfied.

This keeps the butterfly closed when starting.

After replacing the pull rope (it broke after dozens of pulls trying to start the mower), it started right up.

The rear wheel self propel is much better than any of the front wheel ones I've used.

Thanks to all for the ideas and help!

Probably going to give this mower to my oldest son, who just bought a house.

Best to all
 
Back
Top