can you guys make a snowblower forum?

briggs

Threads
i was wondering if you guys could make a snow blower forum Winter is coming and i do alot of snow blower repairs and restores over the winter ...That is my specialty...Yes i play with lawnmowers and riders but i do more snow blowers then anything ...

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Good idea... we'll add that soon. :)

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
SnowBlowers AND Blades....
a lot of riders can mount blades.

I rather use a front mounted 2 stage blower ...moving snow is 'usually' fun... but we don't get enough of it to make work out of it. :smile:KennyV

Twinkle

Threads
I have no idea how a snowblower works but it sounds like fun. There seems to be less and less snow here each year and not enough to justify buying something special to deal with what we have.

TedBeal

Threads
We get a huge amount of snow here so ploughs and snowblowers are a way of life but I have a guy next door to me who uses his snowblower on every house on the mountain and we just all pitch in with paying for the gas.

Green Girl

Threads
If you live in a mountainous region, anything can happen. We had record snowfall here two years in a row, both of them 100 year snow events. Maybe that means were good for the next 200 years, but I'm not taking any chances!

briggs

Threads

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 6

briggs

Threads
SnowBlowers AND Blades....
a lot of riders can mount blades.

I rather use a front mounted 2 stage blower ...moving snow is 'usually' fun... but we don't get enough of it to make work out of it. :smile:KennyV

yes i forgot about the blade lol:thumbsup: