Business being closed due to shelter at home order until at least April 7

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
  • / Business being closed due to shelter at home order until at least April 7
Wait a minute you don't know what a BBQ cooker is? You cook the kid until it is nice and tender and develops a nice smoke ring. Then you pull the meat off the bones, put on a bun, and enjoy eating it with your favorite sauce.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Is this Alex or Yogurt asking? Star, I’m going to let you go into the vast variety of different BBQ’s. My instructors in teaching college never taught me how to handle questions like this. I don’t know if I can get my answer down to their level of understanding. Also, did you use open pit or Hawaii style?
Open pit with nice rotating spit. I don't like my BBQ so greasy. Now nice pineapple sauce does sounds good.

Now I have read some of how to do it directly on the coals but honestly only done ear of corn that way. Just don't the corn stay in the ashes overnight, eat it, and drink water. Boy do you get drunk fast.

Last edited:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Here in Wisconsin we enjoy a good beer sauce.

logert gogert

Threads
Is this Alex or Yogurt asking?
okay......please just drop it......... its causing more trouble than it needs to, its me logan, now please just forget about it
btw ive already dealt with him, and i put a apssword on my computer

logert gogert

Threads
Wait a minute you don't know what a BBQ cooker is? You cook the kid until it is nice and tender and develops a nice smoke ring. Then you pull the meat off the bones, put on a bun, and enjoy eating it with your favorite sauce.
of course i know what a BBQ cooker is, but i meant what do you mean by cooking the kid nextdoor Lol

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sure you do???

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I mean I cook the neighbor's kid. It called population control. See I can get by with this in TorLand. Can't you get by with it where you live?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I have one on the spit right now, been going for about two weeks, it’s a tough one. Others are trying to help, but I think this ones going to take a while. Maybe I should use the beer another way?