Brand New HRX217K6HZA

Wolfepack88

Threads
Yes he took that risk but copying his whole comments and putting it in your case file wasn't a great thing to do. He PM'd and asked me if I contacted Honda and shared that post with them and I said I did not. To me you could have made the case to Honda with the knowledge you obtained without having to post the his full commentary. Free country so you can do what you want but he tried to help outside of the normal process and now will suffer some internal heat. I just think you could have accomplished your service need without having to post his entire commentary. I'm sure he will never make the mistake again.

tzk3jk

Forum Newbie
Threads
You were the one who posted his comments. You made his comments public. You made them available to me without caution that no one else should see them even though YOU posted them on a PUBLIC forum. YOU POSTED HIS COMMENTARY. ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

Wolfepack88

Threads
Did you not read "...If anyone has any questions, you are more than welcome to contact me directly, but I am not here officially." I tried to help you understand the issue by letting you know they know. No good deed goes unpunished as they say. I would have thought it was obvious not to copy it and put in your case file. I posted his comments from this public forum to help you. I guess I should have said have said hey don't copy it in your case file. I just feel bad for a guy that was trying to help out and cut through the red tape.

Last edited:

activelife92

Threads
You were the one who posted his comments. You made his comments public. You made them available to me without caution that no one else should see them even though YOU posted them on a PUBLIC forum. YOU POSTED HIS COMMENTARY. ON A PUBLIC FORUM.
Quit trying to justify your actions on this one man. He was a huge help to a number of us, myself included. Now he’s in trouble with his company, and it seems like you were the catalyst for that. Just take the L, have some humility and admit your wrong.

We had someone willing to help us on a much more personal level, but that’s gone now.

Last edited: