Bought a R7070 -- Key Word "Yellow"

2smoked

Threads
Thanks for the reply and I'm sorry to hear that your R7070 has the same problem (mine also leaks at the seam). But I do believe there is a solution to this -- have you read my previous post?

I'm not sure what to try first but I'm leaning toward Tap Poly-Weld.

If you try that Poly-Weld stuff, let us know if you have success with it. It looks like the prep work may be tough to do. My leaks are also in a confined area, near the shroud cover.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you try that Poly-Weld stuff, let us know if you have success with it. It looks like the prep work may be tough to do. My leaks are also in a confined area, near the shroud cover.

I'm still in the planning/research stage. I've decided to try to add some structural support rather than just applying adhesive.

bwright1818

Threads
I just went down and checked my basement.....Sure enough, there is an R7070 in drag. It has the correct model # tag, yellow wheels, little yellow trim pieces here and there, yellow handle on the push bar and black primer and stop switch knob. It has a green tank. Apparently, I figured out this was wrong, awhile ago, because there's a yellow tank I bought on eBay, sitting right next to it. The yellow tank has the correct, black gas cap. My question is this....it has a white, rather than black, starter handle. Where in creation will I get such a thing?

2smoked

Threads
I just went down and checked my basement.....Sure enough, there is an R7070 in drag. It has the correct model # tag, yellow wheels, little yellow trim pieces here and there, yellow handle on the push bar and black primer and stop switch knob. It has a green tank. Apparently, I figured out this was wrong, awhile ago, because there's a yellow tank I bought on eBay, sitting right next to it. The yellow tank has the correct, black gas cap. My question is this....it has a white, rather than black, starter handle. Where in creation will I get such a thing?

You could just paint it. My R7070 had one white wheel so I just removed it and painted the hub a close yellow match. I use the mower regularly and so far that painted wheel had held up well.