blade engage sensor/switch

bm3groovy

Forum Newbie
I have a Troy Bilt Bronco 17 HP 42 inch cut automatic trans. Problem is, I bent/bowed the blade engage lever. Now I cant start the mower. Can anyone tell me where the safety switch may be or any other remedy to be able to start lawn tractor.

Thanks for your help

Bill Groves
 
How about supplying the model and serial number from under the seat so we can see which of the thousands of possible configurations that your have.
 
Bill,
That is the Kohler engine numner that came of the decal on the side of the engine.
We need the model & serial from the name plate under the seat.
IT will have TROY_BILT or MTD at the top and their address on the bottom
Usually it is on the body under the seat or under the seat itself.
 
Could be I just added some additional info in your original post and that is where most people will reply to

 
Back
Top