Best Commercial Riding Mower for start up

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looked at those Titans....nice machines, but you'll need to go with the MX line to get high-end "residential"/low-end "commercial" quality. I think they ran $5,000-$6,000.

There's nothing wrong with the Titans but if I were to go that way I'd stay away from the 50" because of the stamped deck. It baffles me as to why they would do that and make the 48" and the rest fabricated decks.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
There's nothing wrong with the Titans but if I were to go that way I'd stay away from the 50" because of the stamped deck. It baffles me as to why they would do that and make the 48" and the rest fabricated decks.

Ric,

Good point!!!! I had forgotten about the stamped deck(that's probably why I was considering the Z Master 2000).

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can suggest Gianni Ferrari or John Deere mowers. them are best lawn mower machine

stuarttaylors,

Gianni Ferrari????? Are you certain that this is not a mower brand specific to the European market??? The OP asking for brand advice lives in the state of Geaorgia in the U.S. and I doubt he/she could purchase that brand.

Threads
stuarttaylors,

Gianni Ferrari????? Are you certain that this is not a mower brand specific to the European market??? The OP asking for brand advice lives in the state of Geaorgia in the U.S. and I doubt he/she could purchase that brand.

Yeah I don't think they make those here in the U.S. It would cost a lot to get 1 shipped over here, and you can definitely find a mower of same quality over here!

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah I don't think they make those here in the U.S. It would cost a lot to get 1 shipped over here, and you can definitely find a mower of same quality over here!

lmf,
I did browse through the "Show Us Your Mower" thread and I think I actually saw a "vintage looking" lawn tractor with "Ferrari" on the side of it. If it's the same company that makes the cars in Italy it would be neat to have a lawn tractor that would go 215 mph:0)

Threads
lmf,
I did browse through the "Show Us Your Mower" thread and I think I actually saw a "vintage looking" lawn tractor with "Ferrari" on the side of it. If it's the same company that makes the cars in Italy it would be neat to have a lawn tractor that would go 215 mph:0)

haha! Yeah, I saw that mower there, also.