BEST 26-32 in. mower

Threads
I have a lawn care business and I used to just use a 21 in. mower. Now that I have more customers, I need to reduce how long a lawn takes to cut, so I was looking at something a little larger. What mower would you recommend that has around a 26-32 in. cutting width? I will be using it around 2-3 hours a day.
Any insight will be greatly appreciated!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I am impressed with the new Toro 30" walk behind, even though. We have sold 6 this season to landscapers (even though it is a residential unit) and have had no issues or complaints with them.

Threads
Do u know if it is a good mulcher? Because since I don't have a truck I can't bag the grass and take it somewhere.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a lawn care business and I used to just use a 21 in. mower. Now that I have more customers, I need to reduce how long a lawn takes to cut, so I was looking at something a little larger. What mower would you recommend that has around a 26-32 in. cutting width? I will be using it around 2-3 hours a day.
Any insight will be greatly appreciated!

If your looking to reduce cutting time, going from a 21" to a 26 or even 30" isn't going to gain you a lot of time, not using a push mower. If your 21" is in good shape keep it for your small areas and look into getting a ZTR mower and you can cut your mowing time in half.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yes it is a good mulcher.

Threads
Well actually the 26 I demo-ed did save me a lot of time because it cut nice and I only had to go over it once, not twice, but I agree, a ZTR would be best.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well actually the 26 I demo-ed did save me a lot of time because it cut nice and I only had to go over it once, not twice, but I agree, a ZTR would be best.

Remember in Lawn-care Time is money. I look at the time savings this way, How much time are you actually going to gain per lawn and is the time you gain or you're saving worth the money that's being spent? You're the only one that can answer that question. BTW and I'm not sure if you can get them on a push mower or not but if you're wanting to mulch try looking into some Gator Blades.

Threads
Ya I've heard of Gator Blades. That's a good idea, I need to look into that.