Badboy

ken helton

Threads
Y is badboy left out? I just bought one it's built better than mowers 1000 more expensive? Just don't. Get it

uk gardening

Threads
Never used one but they look well built.
Which model uses the cat diesel, and i presume that engine has bags of power.

ken helton

Threads
I had a small budget and it was the best value for the money just wondering why the other guys don't like them it has a welded deck 27 hp and 54" twin hydro pumps and it's fast the other guys had stamped decks

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree with you.
I think it is one of the best buys

ken helton

Threads
I only have 3.5 hrs so far I'll keep posted how it holds up why no listing for badboy in brands section?

Ron123

Threads
I like mine. I would like to see it listed in the Equipment by Brand area.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seems like a solid mower. Problem is that it is still a relatively new brand so the test of time is out there. After about 5-10 years is when it starts getting props for lasting.

No one knows if the quality control is there until later personally I would give them a try I've seen a few companys start to use them around here. I have looked and they look solid well built and thought out

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Seems like a solid mower. Problem is that it is still a relatively new brand so the test of time is out there. After about 5-10 years is when it starts getting props for lasting. No one knows if the quality control is there until later personally I would give them a try I've seen a few companys start to use them around here. I have looked and they look solid well built and thought out

We going to look at them this week.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Y is badboy left out? I just bought one it's built better than mowers 1000 more expensive? Just don't. Get it

What model Bad Boy do you have??? IMHO, the ZT Elite series sold at TSC as well as the MZ series(their Residential models) don't have the build quality that the Outlaw and up Commercial Bad Boy models have. TSC has many that need repairs when delivered before they can even sell them(which indicates a weakness in Bad Boy's quality control). But I did look at the 2012 Outlaw at a dealer when I was shopping ZTR's and they are built like a tank. The dealer only had the Briggs Commercial engine on the ones he had in stock and I would have preferred the Kohler. Actually, the CZT and Outlaw Extreme offered Kawasaki engine options but in 2012 the Outlaw didn't. I think the Outlaw series is a major contender with any entry-level Commercial ZTR. Another negative...the dealer did not have a ROPS on the Outlaw, even though the Bad Boy literature shows one and he wanted to charge me extra for installing a ROPS. That TEK5 deck(5 gauge...yeah, 1/4" thick) is impressive to say the least. Give us some honest feedback as you use yours more and maybe the Administrators will decide to put a brand forum thread for the Bad Boy. I must say that when I was looking at them this and other lawn equipment forums had "mixed" user reviews(they either loved them or hated them). And there doesn't seem to be a "lot" of BB owners posting but time will tell.