Repairs Axle pivot bearings

Super Max

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am removing steel bushings. I heated, hammered, sawed, ground, pressed and not moved the darn things. In forty years I have not seen anything like this. I had hoped someone had previous experience with this.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am removing steel bushings. I heated, hammered, sawed, ground, pressed and not moved the darn things. In forty years I have not seen anything like this. I had hoped someone had previous experience with this.

Fine toothed metal saw with diamond tips ... At hf clamp it or use a vice ear and eye protection and go at it its messy sparky noisy but it'll work do about half to 3/4 on one side flip it over do the other I haven't encountered something these things can't cut they do wear down however keep that in mind

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Never heard of steel wheel bearing bushings. When I looked them up for your tractor it looks like your tractor takes ball bearings? I don't know that you have but hope someone comes up with something for you.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
So you cannot put up a pic or two? I could be quite helpful if I/we had at least a look at what you have.