Ariens Recalls Snowblowers

indypower

Threads
Users trying to clear the collector or discharge chute while the machine is operating could be at risk of a finger or hand injury hazard.
You should NEVER put your hand down the chute or in the auger while the machine is running. So, now Ariens has to recall snowblowers for STUPIDY!!!

http://www.greenindustrypros.com/web/online/Green-Industry-Pros-News/Snow-Throwers-Recalled-by-Ariens-Company-Due-to-Injury-Hazard/26$2722

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Myself I rather prefer the natural selection method of evolution...
I would rather that a needed culling of the herd take place...
Rather than all the attorneys and liability insurance people trying to make those that do not choose to think, fit into the society with the rest of the mindful folks...

I say this realizing that there are people I care about in my own family that could be injured or killed without all the 'safety' add ons...

I just feel that there are those living amongst us just until they come across that one final time that no one is looking out for them.
There is always going to be those that do not realize "You Can't Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd" and they are going to try it ... :smile:KennyV