Been a while since I've asked for help. That's a good thing. I have an Ariens 19hp, 42", model 936083, prod=960460061, ser 041615A33927. It's a hydro axle that I have never seen before. All plastic (2002 vintage) with 2 drive belts. Hydro Gear T2-AABC-1X2B-1GX1. Lots of miles, but moves fine if you have patience.
25% of the time the F\R pedals work fine and it drive. Many time if you go forward, then try to reverse, the reverse pedal will not go down. Then the forward pedal won't push. If you bang them, or force them, they'll work. Laying underneath and watching everything move as the pedals are pressed, I notice that there is a binding from the plastic brackets that are stacked for the brake and the engage\disengage arm.
I have no experience with this trans at all. The short toothed belt is in great shape and I'll replace the main drive belt. Let me know if I need to drop the trans for repair of some type. Thanks, all.
25% of the time the F\R pedals work fine and it drive. Many time if you go forward, then try to reverse, the reverse pedal will not go down. Then the forward pedal won't push. If you bang them, or force them, they'll work. Laying underneath and watching everything move as the pedals are pressed, I notice that there is a binding from the plastic brackets that are stacked for the brake and the engage\disengage arm.
I have no experience with this trans at all. The short toothed belt is in great shape and I'll replace the main drive belt. Let me know if I need to drop the trans for repair of some type. Thanks, all.