Ariens classic 21

tcpuccio1

Threads
Reviving an old thread. looed off and on and couldn't really find anything that really even comes close to what I have. my machine made it through another season. :) my parents have the same machine I do but a Honda engine with swivel front wheels. My dad Passed in the summer and my mother hired a lawn service I'd love to take that machine off her hands but the lawn service people only contracted though mid October and it needed 2 extra cuts for the season and I went over and used that machine over there so I has a place and a use was a bit troublesome starting after sitting most of the summer but once it started it ran great he never used ethanol gas in it and I ran it out at the end of the season. I fix cars for a living so I know what good and bad looking equipment looks like and there is nothing out there right now that really tops the 20+ year old technology these machines had as far as heavy duty residential mowers if there is even such a thing. I was looking at Battery powered machines as well. they all seem like junk and are cheaply made and the battery packs are stupid expensive. the only positive is my lawn is not that big. If I were to buy something like that, I was looking at this one. https://www.snapper.com/na/en_us/pr...ctric-cordless-self-propelled-walk-mower.html