Boobala Lawn Pro Mar 11, 2015 #1 Spring is just around the corner !! N.E.N. = ( No Explanation Needed )
detdrbuzzard Member Mar 25, 2015 #3 I think we are done with snow here so last week I moved the snowblowers to the back of the garage and moved the mower closer to the door
I think we are done with snow here so last week I moved the snowblowers to the back of the garage and moved the mower closer to the door
7394 Lawn Pro Mar 25, 2015 #4 78* & very sunny today, got my 1st mow of the year done.. Grass & weeds jumped up fast, I could'a mowed it sooner.. And naturally by friday high will be in the 40's. :thumbdown:
78* & very sunny today, got my 1st mow of the year done.. Grass & weeds jumped up fast, I could'a mowed it sooner.. And naturally by friday high will be in the 40's. :thumbdown:
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Mar 26, 2015 #5 Today it is supposed to get up close to 70 degrees, but Saturday it won't get out of the 30's. Can't wait till it CONSISTANTLY stays warm!
Today it is supposed to get up close to 70 degrees, but Saturday it won't get out of the 30's. Can't wait till it CONSISTANTLY stays warm!