Another Storm!

monica123

Threads
Looks like March might come in like a Lion. We are supposed to get some really crappy weather over the weekend and into the first of next week. I hope we get more rain than snow. My grass is actually green under all that white!

grnspot110

Threads
We're getting it now! :frown: Prediction is for 5-8" tonight, then more Sunday! :thumbdown: ~~ grnspot110

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
We've had a bit of snow lately. There isn't a bunch of snow but the ice is pretty bad and it's been so cold. I am just kind of sitting here waiting for spring so I can be warm again lol.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
We've had a bit of snow lately. There isn't a bunch of snow but the ice is pretty bad and it's been so cold. I am just kind of sitting here waiting for spring so I can be warm again lol.

Have had 14-16 inches of new snow in 3 separate snowfalls since Sunday night...but yesterday afternoon it got up to 53 degrees here. Weird.

david80

Threads
Well we only got one really bad snow/ice storm so far this year and it was mostly ice. Had some pretty strong rain storms this morning but looking like this weekend is going to be beautiful.

greengrass

Threads
I wish we could get a little rain, right now its nothing but chill and wind. I have been out to pick up my lawn chairs at least 4x this week from them getting tipped over. A little rain would be lovely right about now.

173abn

Threads
got another 7" on top of ice yesterday,I am so ready for spring! russ

grnspot110

Threads
We ended up with 5", more than I cared for! :frown: Probably have more before Summer! ~~ grnspot110

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Glad to say we didn't get any snow this time, it all went North and East of Wichita... but I'm keeping my tractors ready...

Next wk is to be in the 60's . :smile:KennyV

sunny

Threads
I am in Georgia and we did get some ice this year but I am not so sure that we won't get a little more before Spring really arrives.