Another "new'' Predator...

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This is what I hate about You Tube experts.
I counted 7 times he said pressurised oil feed never been done on a stationary engine.
Well the 1940 BSA stationary engines from 98 cc up to 420 cc all had full oil pumps with end fed cranks .
And I would bet a lot of USA made engines were the same
But now he has said that, it will become a FACT .

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
This is what I hate about You Tube experts.
I counted 7 times he said pressurised oil feed never been done on a stationary engine.
Well the 1940 BSA stationary engines from 98 cc up to 420 cc all had full oil pumps with end fed cranks .
And I would bet a lot of USA made engines were the same
But now he has said that, it will become a FACT .
Yeah i noticed that too, my 9HP FE290D engine in my Kawasaki mule is Pressurized feed with a filter.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Now you know the oil filter on small engine are there just for looks per my JD dealer service department tech here. Just more BS.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Kohler Command engines had a full pressure lubrication system 20 years ago. Guess this guy gets all his knowledge for the internet, not the workbench.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Did they do a series of Command stationary engines ?
Yet to see one but there is a lot I am unaware of which is why I am here .

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Now you know the oil filter on small engine are there just for looks per my JD dealer service department tech here. Just more BS.
but the guy on youtube cut open filters and one was dirtier than the other, so that one works better than any filter ever made....
:eek::eek: ;)