am i losing my "knack"?????

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I never had that "honey do list" problem. Just a me need to do list.

I've had that list. And now just have my own list. They get done at about the same speed.

What used to aggravate me was being reminded every 6 months to do that thing she wanted done.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
After 40 years together she has given up on the "list" and asking "what did that cost". This past Saturday i picked up a Browning Citori White Lighting shotgun. She just rolled her eyes.

Lawn Addict
Threads
After 40 years together she has given up on the "list" and asking "what did that cost". This past Saturday i picked up a Browning Citori White Lighting shotgun. She just rolled her eyes.
Well I've had the chain on for 30 yrs next month.. (Time flies) She still tries.. But I still 'do it my way' .....

Nice piece you got there.

Last edited:

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads

Do know what you've accomplished? You have done something that few men have ever done. You've trained your wife.

I bow to your greatness, sir.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do know what you've accomplished? You have done something that few men have ever done. You've trained your wife.

I bow to your greatness, sir.
LOL. she's not trained. She just gave up. I do a side hustle knife sharpening business and just dropped some coin on some Japanese cooking knives. That got the eye roll, the heavy sigh and a sarcastic "really?" I probably do have to many knives.
Link to vid of one of the cheaper ones i sharpened.

Last edited:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
LOL. she's not trained. She just gave up. I do a side hustle hustle knife sharpening business and just dropped some coin on some Japanese cooking knives. That got the eye roll, the heavy sigh and a sarcastic "really?" I probably do have to many knives.
:eek::eek:

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
LOL. she's not trained. She just gave up. I do a side hustle knife sharpening business and just dropped some coin on some Japanese cooking knives. That got the eye roll, the heavy sigh and a sarcastic "really?" I probably do have to many knives.

Sir, do not, under any circumstance belittle your accomplishments. They are a huge.