Allis Chalmers Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
GREETINGS to all Allis Chalmers mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Allis Chalmers owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Allis Chalmers mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Allis Chalmers stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
 
have an allis b-210 that needs repaired when i got it it had a snow blower & belly mower and it worked great even had hydrolic front and back. wish i had it running with all the snow we have in nw pa. :laughing:
 
Just acquired a deutz-allis model 830 rear engine rider (circa 1985?) Looking for good source for parts. Thanks to all!:laughing:
 
Hello all from Tn.Just purchased a Allis Chalmers 712 hydro.It needs a lil work but I feel like a kid at Christmas,can't wait to play with my new toy.
 

Attachments

  • PICT3142.jpg
    PICT3142.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 39
:newhere:Hi Guys.
Just joined today. Have lots of AC & Simplicity tractors and many attachments. Also have several walk behind tractors and a couple of riding sulkys. Once I look around the site for awhile I will post pics of some of them. Later. Dave:thumbsup:
 
I also just joined today. I own an Allis Chalmers 616 with a 6ft mower deck and a 42in snow thrower(a few inches to narrow but it will work) I just drove it yesterday as a matter of fact.
mail
this pic was over the summer when i first got it.

mail
 
Last edited:
Back
Top