A winter storm watch

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is forecast for mid-Michigan beginning tomorrow...so much for an early start on mowing this year.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is forecast for mid-Michigan beginning tomorrow...so much for an early start on mowing this year.

Same here, probably the same storm system.....We're supposed to get a blast of winter for the rest of the week. I hate this. :frown:

Pika

Threads
Wow. Makes me kind of glad I don't live up north anymore. On the other hand, we're looking at temperatures above 80, which is pretty oppressive. Given a choice, I think I'd trade with you.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
We had 85 degrees, with a tornado watch ...
no bad weather developed in my part... but it is spring & it is Kansas...
We're going to drop down a bit for the rest of the wk... but I'm glad to say our winter storms MAY be over..?
:smile:KennyV

GentlemanFahmah

Threads
Hey, snow is not always a bad thing. Some of us have to live on it!

MeltSnow_T_Shirts.jpg

AS the t-shirt says...
"We work with flakes every day!"

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, we got 4" of wet, heavy yik. I now have about 15 limbs (a couple 6" in dia, 20' long) from my long-needled pine to clean up. THAT will take me forever.

Gotta get that agway goin again. She's a good cart-puller.........I'll save the big chunks for summertime fire-pit use (next year), but I gotta haul the little pieces back to the woods.....nice drive, gives me some seat time........(won't be mowing for at least a month and a half round here......)

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, we got 4" of wet, heavy yik. I now have about 15 limbs (a couple 6" in dia, 20' long) from my long-needled pine to clean up. THAT will take me forever.

Gotta get that agway goin again. She's a good cart-puller.........I'll save the big chunks for summertime fire-pit use (next year), but I gotta haul the little pieces back to the woods.....nice drive, gives me some seat time........(won't be mowing for at least a month and a half round here......)

Didn't get much in the way of snow overnite just freezing rain which turned to slush.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey, snow is not always a bad thing. Some of us have to live on it!

MeltSnow_T_Shirts.jpg

AS the t-shirt says...
"We work with flakes every day!"

Or you could have to deal with the flakes here (me, for one) every day...

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Didn't get much in the way of snow overnite just freezing rain which turned to slush.

I uploaded some pics of what happened....but they aren't fully posted yet....just thumbnails for now. I noticed the JD photos down there were the same way, then the album came online.......

We'll see!