A web page is slowing down your browser

flyerdan

Threads
It's not just here, I've been getting it all over. I was suspecting that it might have been my weather bug or ad blocker, glad that it appears not to be the case.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Doesn't look anyone is going fix problem anytime soon so I am taking a break from the forum. And will come back around August 1 to see they fixed the problem. Tire of fighting the problem.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's not just here, I've been getting it all over. I was suspecting that it might have been my weather bug or ad blocker, glad that it appears not to be the case.
I was getting it on the Rural King page and another forum yesterday. Forum pages wouldn't load completely, and the Rural King page would load the header part of the page and then just spin and spin.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
frozen up on me 5 times since posting earlier.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
had to wait about 30 seconds before it would let me click to start typing this message. Also have to wait up to a minute when I hit the back button to click the next thread, and then another 30-45 seconds to load the next page after clicking that link.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Working on this. It's happening to me too.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I'm sorry for the delay on this. Very rare set of circumstances have kept me away from work for a couple of weeks now. This issue should now be resolved.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Been working good so far, PC and tablet!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Seems to be back to normal. Thank you