A Learning Experience

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Most of the lawn care guys in my area use commercial Toro ZTR's and lawn mowers. One of my neighbor's has a Toro Timecutter ZTR which seems to do a nice job. For my price range, if I get a ZTR, it will most likely be a Toro. Thank you.

The timecutter is a great mower for $3000
I use them because I cut foreclosed homes.i abuse them very bad. And they hold up. Each of the 4 cut around 60 yards a week.
In the fall I run mulching blades. Turns leaves into dust.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
I use them because I cut foreclosed homes.i abuse them very bad. And they hold up. Each of the 4 cut around 60 yards a week.

I'm running the commercial mowers they are tuff. I walked in my shop today and realized I have 6 mulch kits hanging on my wall lol. 3 have never been used I wonder if anyone would buy them if I posted them on Craig's list.

Scott S

Threads
I also use toro I feel they give the best all around cut on different types of grass.
I use a toro greens master on my front yard and a grounds master on the back. ( 2 acre back yard). I run 4 cheap timecutters for my business.
If I had a yard like yours I would also recommend the Z master.

Thank you.

Scott S

Threads

Thank you.

Scott S

Threads
I'm running the commercial mowers they are tuff. I walked in my shop today and realized I have 6 mulch kits hanging on my wall lol. 3 have never been used I wonder if anyone would buy them if I posted them on Craig's list.

Thank you.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads

I bet someone would buy them.
I don't use the kits.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Me either they came with my mowers .