94 mtd

redneckfromnb

Threads
I installed new belts and now I cant seem to get it to disengage so can shift to neutral. I have high, low range .can the adjustment fix this? even on a slight incline I have to shut it off to shift into neutral

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please double check your model number, I can find no listing for 144Q848H522. Try going to this website and use model number 144Q848H119. If you look under parts you will see how the belts are routed.

Diagrams

redneckfromnb

Threads
Please double check your model number, I can find no listing for 144Q848H522. Try going to this website and use model number 144Q848H119. If you look under parts you will see how the belts are routed.

Diagrams
only 1 way to route them.still working bad

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Put it in neutral and go threw all the speeds from low to high and back down again.

Did you get MTD belts? The only after market belts that will work are STENS

When you can not shift from forward to neutral with out shifting down you belts are to tight.

And you are right they only go on one way but make sure the belts are inside of every belt guide

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

redneckfromnb

Threads
Put it in neutral and go threw all the speeds from low to high and back down again.

Did you get MTD belts? The only after market belts that will work are STENS

When you can not shift from forward to neutral with out shifting down you belts are to tight.

And you are right they only go on one way but make sure the belts are inside of every belt guide

(( cowboy up and get over it ))
yes they are mtd belts.