900 posts here!!!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just realized I am up to 900 posts here on LMF, in less than a year. On Tractorbynet.com it took me almost three years to get to that mark...maybe I better stop bitching about the lack of participation in the forums here...:laughing::laughing:

But I must state there seems to be a whole lot more new members and interesting questions showing up here the last two weeks or so....hope it continues. I am getting the bug now to start restoring my old 318 when the weather warms up...just to have more to post about.

Thanks to all the members here. :thumbsup:

BGC

Threads
Congratulations on your 900th. That is a lot of conversations. I wonder how long it will take me to get there. Suppose it will depend on how busy my next few months are.

BlueGrass

Threads
I didn't know there was that many people interested in talking about their lawns :laughing:. I guess we all need help with something here and this seems to be the site to get it from.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I didn't know there was that many people interested in talking about their lawns :laughing:. I guess we all need help with something here and this seems to be the site to get it from.

I don't post much in lawns and landscaping the Front Porch and mechanical things are what interest me. For what it is worth Tractorbynet.com has a section on lawn care and equipment but I almost never pay attention to it while there.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Congrats on the milestone! Next stop is 1,000 posts an "Mower Addict." :thumbsup: Only one other mower addict on the forum right now. :biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Congrats on the milestone! Next stop is 1,000 posts an "Mower Addict." :thumbsup: Only one other mower addict on the forum right now. :biggrin:

So now that LMF has two addicts, what is the next level of membership to strive for? :biggrin:

Wayne195

Threads
Congratulation on 1000 posts, JDgreen! I know the feeling :laughing: of having passed that number; I haven't done it here, and probably never will, but I've done it on other forums!:thumbsup:

Hard to think back to the day you joined...isn't it! Take your post count times 10 and keep on posting!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
So now that LMF has two addicts, what is the next level of membership to strive for? :biggrin:

Maybe you get red stars and a little crown above your avatar @2000 posts? :laughing:

Remember that song "too much time on my hands"?

Congrats, JD! :thumbsup:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Maybe you get red stars and a little crown above your avatar @2000 posts? :laughing:

Remember that song "too much time on my hands"?

Congrats, JD! :thumbsup:

Thanks...I am retired, and there is still a lot of snow on the ground here...I am practically foaming at the mouth with impatience to get out and start doing something useful rather than prattle away behind a keyboard. When the weather improves I will not be on LMF that often.

LandN

Threads
:biggrin:a:biggrin:w:biggrin:e:biggrin:s:biggrin:eek::biggrin:m:biggrin:e:biggrin: