52 in ex mark blades hitting

southam

Threads
Trimmed and balanced blade in my machine shop..Runs and cuts fine..Replacing shaft on monday.

LoCo86

Threads
Southam - If the blade has taken an impact, the deck and/or cutter housing spindle could be bent. To check the spindle, remove the deck belt and spin the blade from the underside of the deck watching the blade bolt. The bolt should run concentric, if it runs in an ellipse, the spindle is likely bent. To verify the deck is straight, remove the cutter-housing and place a straightedge on the topside of the deck; check for daylight under the straightedge. Please contact Exmark Customer Service at 800-667-5296 with your model number and serial number if you have further questions. The team is staffed with trained technicians from the factory who can help you troubleshoot your issue. Thanks.

Exmark 1, while you're on here I have a few request for your engineering team to look into. First, I would like to see a single point height adjustments on all Turf Tracer models. Second, I think you should have your ECS controls available for all Vantage models, the 36" model is the one I'm talking about. My last request is to use only series 4 cutting decks on all Turf Tracers and Vantage models. These are just a few things I would like to see. I know Exmark likes to listen to the guys in the field so I'm just throwing in my two cents. Thanks for the great products.