42 inch Deck?

Threads
The other i'm looking at is a left over 2011 Ferris is2000 26hp kawasaki motor with a 61" deck, a 16' sure trac open trailer and echo trimmers, blower, and edger for 12,500 all brand new, with warranty.i like the idea of an enclosed though because i dont have a garage at this time, my dear wife took it over!!

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks like they both have the Kawasaki engine. That sure wouldn't be my choice for a engine. Parts are very expensive and in my small shop I have seen the most major problems on the Kawasaki engines then any other engine. I have seen where on this forum where a lot of people loves the Kawasaki for some reason. I also see where Ferris has dropped the Kohler engine from there line up.

Threads
I have a couple of atv's both of which have kawasaki motors and they have been great, all the dealers and shops like them too. Ferris dropped kohler and went to briggs, must be they got a better deal.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a Question? You say you have seven clients, how much are you charging them to cut there lawns?

Threads
Ranges from $35 to $110. I'm am just starting up and hope to add more accounts over the next two months. I just put out my adds for the coming month and will be hanging knockers in march. With it being only 5 degrees up here in VT this morning people don't start thinking about cutting the grass till march. I'm just starting to tap my maples!