2009 1st edition Tiger Cub 48"

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
On the pump all HG offers in kit format is overhaul seal kit.

Now the they offer both a seal kit and a bearing kit.

As the rear wheel cambering it can one or more problems. Bad bearings or frame damage is a couple possibles. I work on a Scag last year where the frame around the wheel had been weld up. And it probably the reason someone didn't torque the hub nut back to spec as they most likely removed the wheel motor to do welding. Of course this cause axle key to shear and ruined both the hub and axle; requiring both to be replaced. Even the frame can twisted but if that is the case you can shim the wheel to return the wheel camber back to zero degrees.

Pump seal kit is PN 70525 Available. IT just my vendor don't have it in stock
1722456483518.png

Wheel motor seal kit PN 7602-3 NLA
1722456422756.png
Wheel bearing kit PN 71494 NLA
1722456372457.png

jfacts

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi: I'm a little unclear on direction from your message. You said "Now the they offer both a seal kit and a bearing kit." Looking at the left wheel motor kit, it says the Product is unavailable. Do I have that correct ? Is the seal kit for the wheel motor out of stock or entirely unavailable. If so, then I pretty much have to get an aftermarket "Oregon" brand replacement for the left hand wheel motor.... as opposed to rebuilding the wheel motor. (?) Thanks

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes that correct they apparently quit providing the kits or at least the dealer website say they are NLA so your only choice is a replacement wheel motor.

I should had said had offered kits. I don't know what is going with HG lately as my price file I just loaded say one thing and then when go to distributor I get a something different than what the price file from the same distributor just install last week has. I got an angry complaint email to my territory sale manger sent already. I cant run a business with bad prices and other info loaded.