200 unit apartment bid

Threads
I have an opportunity to bid on a 200 unit apartment community. I'm sure I saw somewhere on here (or else where) the "going rate" is $10.00 / door. It's maybe 90% flat no flower beds or landscaping and the mgr agrees to pay extra if anything other than mowing / weed eater / edging / blowing is needed. any advise or pointers you have would be great. I'm not sure of the acreage involved.
Thanks!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have an opportunity to bid on a 200 unit apartment community. I'm sure I saw somewhere on here (or else where) the "going rate" is $10.00 / door. It's maybe 90% flat no flower beds or landscaping and the mgr agrees to pay extra if anything other than mowing / weed eater / edging / blowing is needed. any advise or pointers you have would be great. I'm not sure of the acreage involved.
Thanks!

The way I bid every mowing job is I look at it and add up how long it will take and charge $50 a man hour so if you run a two man crew and job will take 2 hours I charge $200. That's to mow , trim , edge and blow.

Some on here say I charge to much so charge what the going rate is.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

CZLawnCare

Threads
I do a 275 condo unit and charge 16,800$ for the six month season, that is for edge mow trim and blow. Ofcourse the rate may differ in the area but thats just to give you an idea, hope it helps

Threads
Yes! Thanks you guys I was really thinking along the hourly line but getting an idea of a 6 mo charge really helps too. What are the "normal" terms? paid every month or each visit or ????

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
i would do monthly payments and mow bi weekly so you are only there 2 times a month :thumbsup: